"Made in India" – The New Game Changer
ICTI Ethical Toy Program, in collaboration with the Asia Toy & Play Association (ATPA) and Invest India, invites you to join our virtual meeting focusing on manufacturing in, and sourcing toys from, India.
We know many companies are seeking to understand both the opportunities and challenges in this region as they develop their strategies and consider expanding their sourcing in this emerging manufacturing center.
This virtual meeting will provide you with:
- The India Opportunity: Toy ecosystem, cost competitiveness, raw material availability, export potential,
- Overview of Regulatory Support available: Fiscal incentives, Ease of Doing business, Logistics
- Investor Toolkit: Access to Doing Business in India Guide
- Experiences of Global Toy OEM’s in India
- DPIIT: Joint Secretary Mr Anil Agrawal
- Universal Toys: Kaushik Prakash Tanna – Business Head
- IETP Certified Factory (TBC)
Plus: IETP, ATPA, Invest India & Boston Consulting Group
The meeting will last for 1 hour and include time for questions to any of the presenters.
For those unable to attend, please register anyway and we will send you the recording. Please also feel free to email us your questions @ firstname.lastname@example.org.« BACK TO EVENTS